Testi Driving Test Cancellations UK app
Testi Driving Test Cancellations UK. #1 app for getting an earlier driving testTesti Driving Test Cancellations UK is free to use (some features requires a premium account).
How does Testi work?
1. You need to book your test on the DVSA website.
2. Download the Testi app and login with your test details.
3. Sit back and relax.
4. We will send you notifications for earlier tests (Premium account).
5. Login to the DVSA website from the app with one tap and change your driving test
How likely is it that you will find me an earlier test?
Very good chance that we will - we check the DVSA website for you and let you know once there is an earlier test.
Why do I need your service?
You can try do it yourself but you'll need to spend a lot of time logging into the DVSA site to see if suitable slots are available - people catch these tests quickly and without our service it will be very difficult to make it.
What features do we have?
- Instant login to the DVSA website (one-tap only, no password required).
- Up to 3 additional test centres (Premium account).
- Notifications service for new available tests (Premium account).
- Unlimited use until you pass your test.
What does Premium account give me?
- Notifications service for new available tests.
- Up to 3 additional test centres.
- Support is available for up to 5 devices per driving licence.
- Unlimited use until you pass your driving test.
- Free from advertisements.
- Premium account is attached to your driver licence, not your Google id or your device.
Please let us know about any question or feedback you have: [email protected]
The Testi team
Note: Testi Driving Test Cancellations UK is in no way affiliated with the DVLA or the DVSA. Read more