S'moresUp - Smart Chores App app
Your Partner in Smart Parenting!S'moresUp simplifies household management by helping families stay organized, connected, and engaged via one easy-to-use mobile app.
You are downloading the free version of the app, which gives you 45-day access to the premium features.
About the creators:
S'moresUp was developed by longtime friends and techies Priya Rajendran and Reeves Xavier, who are passionate about using technology to solve parenting challenges.
Here is a quick message from Priya.
Hey folks, first of all, I appreciate you for taking the first step in looking to get help from technology in managing your families.
My name is Priya, and like most moms, I go by the title "Laya's Mom". I am a single mom with 3 jobs; a 24/7 parenting job, my mortgage-paying job as a technologist, and a passion job as a creator of S'moresUp.
S'moresUp was created as a simple home management system to bring consistency to my family. It brought significant changes to our home, and my friends started noticing the difference. I shared my solution with my friends and family looking for ways to manage their families better. Three years after, we have more than 130K families using the app.
Sometimes parenting is hard, but you don't have to tackle it alone. Give S'moresUp a try, and you would never want to go back to the old ways.
--> Chore Management: A highly customizable chore management system lets parents enter all of their household chores, and S'moresUp takes care of the rest. Using its sophisticated ChoreAI machine learning system, S'moresUp assigns, reminds, and rewards family members for chore completion saving parents an average of 8 hours per week. Integrations with Google and Amazon, GE Smart Appliances, and Bosch make family management uber smart.
--> Allowance Management: S'moresUp provides a comprehensive chore-reward management system (kids earn S'mores/points for every chore/action completed) that allows children to learn important life lessons regarding money management and smart spending/saving. The allowance tool provides an easy way to incentivize kids to do the right things, applying a penalty when they do not.
--> Schedule Management: S'moresUp provides a collaborative family planner for scheduling appointments and events, keeping everyone informed and on task.
--> Family Networking: With S'moresUp, families have access to a safe and secure way to stay in touch with extended family members through Family Campfires, as well as engage with a community of parents to share and discuss tips and tricks, find recommendations and get advice on parenting when they need it. For kids, this also creates a safe environment for learning and practicing proper social media etiquette.
The app provides a profile for everyone in the family so that if they are old enough, they can all manage their own responsibilities.
- Monthly and annual plans available that unlock Premium features like Advanced Chore Scheduling, MoneyWise for Kids, Penalty Management, Auto Allocation of Chores, Reward Approval, Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports
- Payment will be charged only if you subscribe to Premium Plan (45 days or 450 chores completed, whichever comes first)
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
The user may manage-Subscriptions, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– S'moresUp Terms of Service: https://www.smoresup.com/terms-of-use/