QueBoda! - Your free digital wedding invitation app
Your free digital wedding invitation with all the information for your guestsWith QueBoda! you have your digital and designer wedding invitation ready to share with your family and friends.
You just have to fill in your wedding information on our website (www.queboda.online): Place, Date, Restaurant ... etc, and a code is automatically generated with which you can send it to your guests for free. Easy peasy!
Once the guests install the app, they can access your wedding with the code and they don't have to enter their email and password. We love to protect the privacy of yours!
Don't suffer because in QueBoda! We have all the essential sections to keep everyone informed of what is necessary for your wedding day and without missing anything!
And whenever you want to update any information or change, from your mobile you can change it and it will be updated in the invitations of your family and friends.
What sections are there?
- Date: You remember what is the most important day and time of your life
- Place: For both civil or religious celebrations, a Google Maps link of the place is included so that all guests can arrive without problem.
- Ceremony: From the web you can explain in detail how the ceremony will be. Especially in religious ceremonies there are several readings and different moments, and that is why on the web we put the option of adding or removing sections with different fonts to highlight the different moments.
- Restaurant: Here comes the surprise where the banquet is from. For those who are far-sighted ... you can provide the menu or just the aperitif to leave them with the bug ... or just the location.
-Notifications: In case there is any last minute change (traffic, time change, etc.) this section is great for notifications.
- The Couple: Here you and your partner are the protagonists! Many people will have forgotten how you met or will not know ... Take the opportunity to tell it! Although some photos are worth a thousand words.
-Gift: In this digital wedding invitation you can include the bank account for those who prefer this type of gift, but there is always the option to add a wedding list.
- Book of Memories: A paper book is no longer so modern ... From the mobile the guests will be able to wish the best for both of them.
-Confirmation: This is where the guests enter their first and last name, and if they have any allergies or special requests as well. On the website, the bride and groom can download a file with all the names confirmed to attend. Very comfortable!
QueBoda is the most practical and sustainable wedding invitation that exists, all digital, from your mobile! You also save yourself from contagion of viruses through paper ;-)
If you want more information, go to: https://www.pupgam.com/queboda/ Read more