The first all-in-one motorway app in the country!MyOdos is the first all-in-one motorway app in Greece, offering users a unique experience
while driving along the country’s motorways.
Nea Odos and Kentriki Odos motorways put their vast experience into good use by introducing the ultimate travel companion to your smartphone. With MyOdos, all information regarding your route or trip will be easily and quickly available, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Through the MyOdos app, you can register in the electronic toll payment services of Fast Pass and Kentriki Pass, and the transponder will be delivered to your home
or office free of charge.
By subscribing to the Fast Pass and Kentriki Pass service, you can:
- Top up your account balance.
- Go through your account’s monthly charges history.
- Edit your personal and billing information.
- Report your transponder’s loss or theft.
- Have total control of your account.
- Get all the information you need about Ionia Odos motorway (Antirrio – Ioannina), A.TH.E (A1) motorway (Metamorfosi in Attica – Raches in Fthiotida), and E65 motorway (Xyniada – Trikala). With just one click, drivers can find countless useful information, such as route planning and toll calculation mechanism, for the country’s entire motorway network.
- Find detailed maps with all points of interest (Motorist Service Stations, parking areas, intersections, exits, etc.) along the Nea Odos and Kentriki Odos motorways.
- Connect directly with the motorway’s emergency phone number (1075) or with Customer Service.
- Receive real-time information regarding traffic regulations due to road maintenance works or emergencies according to Greek Road Traffic Police orders.
- Stay up-to-date with subscription programs and special discounts.
GRITS: Travel all across the country with your Fast Pass or Kentriki Pass!
From November 04, 2020 onwards, drivers can enjoy faster and more comfortable travels by using the special electronic toll lanes of each and every motorway in the country with just one transponder. Nea Odos and Kenrtriki Odos Motorways are part of the GRITS (Greek Interoperable Tolling Systems), offered free of charge to all Fast Pass and Kentriki Pass transponder holders for the entire Greek motorway network.
MyOdos app for mobile supports the Greek and English languages, and it’s available for iOS and Android.
This app contains information about the motorways that Nea Odos and Kentriki Odos have undertaken the study, design, construction, operation, exploitation and maintenance . The rest of the motorways and the secondary road networks are managed by other concession companies or the local authorities.
This app will use your current location to plan your route and give you all the necessary
Your mobile phone must be connected to the internet (3G/4G/GPRS or wireless).
Your mobile phone must support GPS technology if you want to use the app’s location- based features. Internet access can further improve the accuracy and time needed to track your location. In some cases, it may take the app a few minutes to track your location. If the location problem persists, please contact Customer Service.
If you have any comments to share about MyOdos or wish to suggest ways to improve
the app, please email us at [email protected]. Your feedback is always welcome!
Please remember: NEVER use your mobile phone while driving. Read more