Music Visualizer app
An audio player with beautiful audio visualization."Music Visualizer" plays music and renders beautiful visualized effects.
With "Snoop mode or Live Wallpaper," this app provides visualization for another media player.
[NEW] Official WEB site has been launched!
[IMPORTANT] Compatibility of Android Lollipop
Snoop mode doesn't work properly on Snapdragon processor based device with Android Lollipop. This is platform specific OS bug.
1. Open System settings -> About phone
2. Tap "Build number" 5 times (this enables "Developer options" menu)
3. Open System settings -> Developer options
4. Uncheck "Use NuPlayer (experimental)"
5. Reboot your phone
More info: "Inspection of Visualizer's behavior"
[NEW] You can contribute to translate this app into your language. Please visit https://www.localize.im/v/dt . ("Localize" is an open-source Android app localization platform developed by delight.im team)
[IMPORTANT] This app doesn't work properly on certain devices. Sadly, I can't fix them because there are serious bugs in their implementation. But some workarounds are exist, so please refer to my posts;
- Limitations on Nexus 4, 5 and 7 (2013) (*1)
- Limitations on Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 3 (Snapdragon model only) (*2)
- Limitations on recent Motorola's phones (Moto X, DROID Mini, ...)
I made Music Visualizer app community on Google+. If you want to try a latest version app, please join the community and register as a app tester.
Step 1. Join to Music Visualizer Google+ community
Step 2. Enable beta testing
* Ver.1.6.8 is the latest version. No beta testing at present.
- 11 types of renderers and randomized of them
(Cover art / Waveform / Shiny Particles / Noise Flow / Colorful Orb / Simple Bars / Heart Beats / Laser / Digital Equalizer / Hex Tiles / Energy Sphere)
- Playback media in your phone
- Control by gestures
- Live wallpaper mode
- Daydream mode (for Android 4.2 or later only)
- Snoop mode (You can use this app with your another favorite media player!)
- External player app control
- Equalizer and audio effects
- Microphone input mode
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
* Gesture information
Single tap: Toggle media information
Double tap: Play/Pause
Long press: Choose renderer
Swipe left: Previous
Swipe right: Next
Swipe up: Show media controls
Swipe down: Hide media controls
Circle (once): Repeat all track
Circle (twice): Repeat single track
"S" shape: Toggle shuffle
(for 2.3 Gingerbread only)
Touch screen edge of top-right: Show play queue
- If alternative wallpaper image picker not worked properly, please install QuickPic app.
- Scrobbling feature requires official Last.fm app or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler app
- This software uses third party components;
+ ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
+ android-ColorPickerPreference (https://github.com/attenzione/android-ColorPickerPreference/)
+ MultiSelectListPreferenceCompat (https://github.com/h6ah4i/mulsellistprefcompat)
+ Poweramp API Lib (https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi)
+ android-morphing-number (https://github.com/bydavy/android-number-morphing)
- Russian support (Thx. Артем Брытков)
- Chinese (Traditional) support (Thx. 楊沁儒)
* Recommended device specs.
CPU: Dual core or above
GPU: Mali-400MP, Tegra 2, PowerVR SGX540, Adreno 220 or avobe Read more