Kia UVO app
Staying connected with your Kia car has never been easier than with the UVO app.[Remarks: The availability of the UVO App may differ depending on the country, vehicle model, construction date and trim line. Currently UVO is compatible ONLY with e-Soul, Ceed MY20, Proceed MY20, X-Ceed MY20, e-Niro, Niro HEV and PHEV MY20 onwards, Sorento MY21, Sportage MY21, Rio MY21, Stonic MY21, Picanto MY21.]
The UVO app has been developed to work in combination with a Kia car equipped with UVO Connect. Thanks to it, you will be able to benefit from remote services such as:
1. Vehicle remote controls (electric vehicles only)
- Set the desired temperature in the car and activate the air conditioning or control the charging process remotely from the app.
2. Vehicle status
- Offers an overview of key elements of your car’s status such as door locks, ignition, battery and charge level and supply you with a Monthly Vehicle Report giving an overview of your car usage.
3. Send destination
- Allows you to pre-plan and set your journey through the app for seamless use in the navigation system.
4. Find my car
- Keep track of your Kia and remember where you left it, thanks to the Find My Car.
5. Alert notifications
- You will be notified whenever a car alert is triggered and sent Diagnostic Notifications about the current status of your car.
6. My trips
- Provides a summary of your previous journey’s including average speed, distance driven and time in transit.
7. User Profile Transfer and Navi Linkage:
- You will be able to link your User Profile in your car to your UVO App, so that you can check and change your vehicle settings on the app anytime. You can also back up your vehicle settings in the UVO app and apply it to your car, as well as store your favorite addresses and send it to your car from the app.
8. Valet Parking Mode (currently only available on selected models):
- You will be able to monitor the vehicle status (vehicle location, driving time, driving distance and top speed) from the UVO app while valet is driving the car. In parallel, valet can only access limited AVNT information.
9. Last Mile Navigation:
- Support you in continuing your navigation to the final destination on your smartphone after parking the car. Read more