Inmate Photos, Send Photo Prints to Jail app
Order photos or pictures for delivery to an incarcerated friend or loved oneRemind your incarcerated friend or loved one that they are not forgotten by sending photos to them when they are in jail, a corrections institution, or a BOP or state prison. Ordering photos within our app is easy and takes just a few minutes.
It is very easy to use our app:
* Sign up using your email address, Google, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account
* Specify the inmate you intend to send photos to by entering their federal BOP register number or by selecting the state, facility, and ID number for the jail they are at
* Read and understand the rules of the jail or prison that you selected
* Upload photos from your device, Facebook, Google, or Instagram
* Add a personalized message
* Confirm your address, so the facility knows where to send any photos that violate their rules to
* Place your order
While we do not send cards, videos, organize visits, or transfer money, our focus is to make sending pictures easy and affordable.
While Securus, Corrlinks, and jPay print photos in black and white ink on plain copy paper, Inmate Photos will connect the inmate with a high-quality professional print in full-color. Freeprints services charge up to $9.99 for shipping. Our shipping charge is never more than $4.50.
All inmates receive a mugshot when they arrive at a facility, but that is the only photo they will receive outside of a civilian sending them photos.
Pictures sent by you can cheer up the people in your network of friends and loved ones who are at a low point in their life. Being a pen-pal and sending photos can really help put an inmate in a better state of mind and remind them that you care.
The United States houses 2.2 million inmates, which is 25% of the world’s incarcerated population. We are a service for imprisoned people, their friends, and their relatives.
Prisons have rules and regulations about delivering physical items to the inmates. We help you comply with those rules and ensure that the photos get delivered to the inmate.
We currently service all federal facilities and are constantly adding state prisons and county and city jails. Read more