Hexa Bloom Live Wallpaper app
Free Highly customizable 3D Interactable Honeycomb/Hexagon Live wallpaperHexa Bloom is a minimalist interactive 3D live wallpaper with abstract animated 3D Honeycomb/ Hexagon / Hex patterns with lots of customization options such as color, bloom, resolution, etc which suits any custom launcher or theme. It responds to swipe gestures and phone orientation. Users have full control over the rendering of the wallpaper.
Our wallpaper uses a Gyroscope/ Accelerometer sensor for calculating the parallax effect which gives it a 4D look and feel. You can customize the sensitivity of the effect and also disable the effect entirely in the settings.
Real 3D environment
Unlike many other wallpapers which use video / GIF as live wallpaper, we use a real 3D model instead.
Our live wallpaper reacts to touch and swipe gestures. When you touch the screen there will be a glowing light under your finger. And on swipe, the wallpaper will rotate accordingly.
Support for both home and lockscreen
All the animations and parallax effect of the wallpaper works on both the home and lock screen.
Instead of using a single color for the wallpaper, users can choose the option to animate the color over time and also the speed of the animation.
Users can customize the wallpaper’s brightness and make it dark and AMOLED-friendly. It can save up to 20% more battery on AMOLED displays.
We are constantly developing the application and adding new features and customization options. If you have any suggestions or want to add a feature please feel free to contact us at
Gmail: [email protected]
Wide Aspect ratios
Our app can work in both landscape or portrait mode with aspect ratios from ultra-wide to a square display.
Users have full control over each of the features on the app. You can customize the following aspects of the wallpaper
- Color of the hexagon/honeycomb pattern which includes manual hue, saturation, brightness, and contrast sliders for millions of color options.
- Color of the background light effect also includes manual hue, saturation, and light intensity sliders and also an option to use the same color as the hexagon tiles.
- Size of the hexagon grid
- Option to enable or disable the use of gyroscope or accelerometer.
- Option to enable or disable the post-processing rendering pass. If you have a low-end device or if you want to save battery, you can disable the post-processing entirely.
- Enabling or disabling bloom and also changing its intensity and threshold.
- Increasing or decreasing vignette amount and opacity.
Rendering and Performance
We have exposed the rendering parameters to users. You can change the rendering resolution (reducing resolution will yield better battery life in exchange for visual quality), Framerate of the wallpaper, and enable or disable the 4x MSAA anti-aliasing.
We have used state-of-the-art rendering and optimization techniques. This app is made using unity's universal render pipeline which is highly optimized compared to the traditional standard rendering pipeline. When you are applying the wallpaper, it will be set at 30 Hz by default. So you will barely see any difference in your daily usage.
Gmail: [email protected]
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7BS0ATeriSE4A4FEKrJEfA Read more