Fun Maths Games for Kids game
Cool Maths Game for Kids: Addition, Subtraction, Times Tables and DivisionMaths can be fun!
“Fun Mathematics” is a fun and engaging game to practice mental arithmetic (addition, subtraction, times tables, division) for K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders.
Mental maths (the ability to do math calculations in one's head) is an important skill for primary students required both to achieve academic success and in daily tasks that take place outside the classroom. It takes a lot of time and practice to master mental arithmetic. Our game is created to make this learning enjoyable and fun for children.
The game allows you to select the maths facts and operations you would like to master, so each grade in the elementary school (K-5) can play it:
● Kindergarten: addition and subtraction within 10
● 1st Grade: addition and subtraction within 20 (Maths Common Core Standards: CCSS.MATHS.CONTENT.1.OA.C.5)
● 2nd Grade: two-digit addition and subtraction, multiplication tables (CCSS.MATHS.CONTENT.2.OA.B.2)
● 3rd Grade: multiplication and division, addition and subtraction within 100, times tables (CCSS.MATHS.CONTENT.3.OA.C.7, CCSS.MATHS.CONTENT.3.NBT.A.2);
● 4th Grade: three-digit addition and subtraction
You can select yourself the maths facts and operations you would like to master and also configure the type of tasks and speed of monsters.
Different levels, monsters, weapons, additional accessories and the clothes of the character won’t allow the child to become bored. Instead, these elements will motivate him to move forward in the learning process!
We think fighting slime monsters is a more entertaining and interesting way of achieving daily arithmetic practice than flash cards or quiz apps. Kids in kindergarten all the way up to 4th grade will enjoy practicing mental maths with the “Fun Mathematics” trainer!
We would love to hear your feedback. In case you have any questions or comments about the game, please write to us at [email protected]
Terms of service: https://speedymind.net/terms