Fongo - Talk and Text Freely app
Talk and Text without a contract. Trusted by Millions in Canada.Fongo is the only calling + texting app that is truly Unlimited.
Save hundreds of dollars per year.
This is the evolution of Dell Voice.
◆ What You Get With Fongo
- Your own local Canadian phone number - choose a number that you like!
- Unlimited calling across Canada's 10 provinces and to any Fongo number anywhere in the world
- Unlimited global incoming calls and incoming SMS text messages
- Unlimited messaging to other fongo users, including group and picture messaging anywhere in the world
- Travelling outside of Canada? Call back to Canada for free
- Free premium features like visual voicemail, caller ID, call waiting, call forwarding, and conference calling
- Cheap international calls as low as 2 cents / minute
- Turn your Android tablet into a phone!
- Sync your existing contacts
- English, French, and Chinese language support
◆ Top International Calling Rates (Per Minute):
- 2 Cents: United States, China, United Kingdom, Hong Kong
- 3 Cents: France, Poland, Romania, Germany, Portugal
◆ Fongo does not require any purchase to use our service.
◆ Use Fongo Outside of Canada with just an internet connection.
If you're travelling abroad, avoid expensive long-distance and data roaming charges by connecting to WiFi before using Fongo to call or message. Once you're connected to WiFi, call to anywhere in Canada's 10 provinces, or call and message other Fongo users, for free. From anywhere in the world.
◆ Use Fongo on your Wear OS 2.0 Watch
Receive and reply to text messages on your Wear OS watch. You can even listen to voicemails, and check your call history.
◆ Fongo Internet Data Usage
When you're connected on a call, Fongo uses 0.5MB of data per minute, so a 500MB data plan = 1000 minutes of talk time. When you're not on a call, Fongo uses a minimal amount of data to listen for incoming calls.
- Supported devices: Supports Android (KitKat OS 4.4 and higher), Chrome OS
- Supported Wear OS devices: Wear OS 2.0 or higher
- To use Fongo you must be connected to WiFi, or a 3G, 4G, LTE internet connection and you must create a Fongo account. If your data signal strength is weak or your connection speed is slow, this app may not function properly.
- If you disable notifications, you will not receive incoming calls or texts properly.
- Questions or need help configuring your device? Tap Support on the Account screen.
- Have an idea how to improve Fongo? Tap Feedback on the Account screen.
- Using Fongo as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services. We recommend using the android phone calling app for 911 calls on Canadian mobile devices (no sim plan required).
◆ Visit our website for more information: www.fongo.com
*Fongo uses WiFi or your data plan to make and receive calls and send and receive messages. Data and international data roaming charges may apply. Terms and limitations can be found at www.fongo.com/legal/911/. Read more